Can you please tell me about below points:
(1) Do have idea about studio room also? How does it look or comfortable for 2 person? Is this worth staying in studio room?
(2) Also please tell me does this hotel also provide kids play area for age group around 2-3 yrs?
(3) Does they have lifts operational as i will be travelling with parents.
1. I am not sure about the studio room. I have stayed here in an honeymoon suite and the stay was very comfortable. Rooms are very much spacious and clean.
2. I am not exactly remembering about the kids play area. But here we have a small garden where the kids can roam around.
3. Lifts are operational.
Only thing we need to take care is to select a room which has mountain view. There are many rooms here which has city view from the window.
Don't ve any idea of studio rooms.
But lifts r working fine....
1) Studio rooms are not as big as it appears from pics uploaded by Hotel (just check the room sq.ft. as given by hotel). Also balcony is not available in studio rooms.
2) You can try for Johnson lodge & resorts. they have good playing area.
3) Lifts are available but not for basement area where morning breakfast is served by hotel.
Obtené una respuesta del personal y de los huéspedes anteriores de Sun Park Resort Manali.