Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe? Not so much!

2 publicaciones
1 opinión
Guardar tema
Is it safe? Not so much!

Hi

I want to discuss how safe we felt in Puerto Viejo and what my experience was.

We are a couple and we have spent a few weeks in Puerto Viejo.

Two days ago we went to the beach "Playa Negra" and swim for no more than 5 minutes because there were big waves and it was getting dangerous. As we left the water we noticed that our backpack with our phone, wallet with credit cards, IDs, money, clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses,... was gone.

There was nobody near where we where swimming and that makes us think that whoever took our stuff was probably following us and hiding in the bushes and palm trees near the road.

I reported it to the police and that same day a French hotel owner was murdered not too far away:

nacion.com/sucesos/crimenes-asaltos/Homicidi…

While the feeling of safety exists I want to point out that this is still Central America and safety is no great. Also we have heard of other foreigners that had people break into their homes more than once.

I believe that making sure tourists are safe should be paramount for a small town to which the main source of income, or one of the main ones, is tourism.

What is your experience?

1. Re: Is it safe? Not so much!

-:- Mensaje del personal de TripAdvisor -:-

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad. Te invitamos a que envies un mensaje a un tema abierto o empieces un tema nuevo.

Para ver las directrices de publicación en los foros de TripAdvisor, por favor vaya al enlace siguiente: http://www.tripadvisor.es/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Las publicaciones que no siguen nuestras directrices son eliminadas, y nos reservamos el derecho a hacerlo cuando lo consideremos oportuno.

Eliminada el: 30 octubre 2017, 02:16
Obtené respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Puerto Viejo