Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
“Perfecto”
viajeros más reservaron este establecimiento
Las reservaciones para esta casa se otorgan por orden de llegada. Asegurá tus fechas antes de que se ocupen
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reservación
Enviá una solicitud
Muy bueno
16 opiniones
Este establecimiento no está disponible para estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Consultá sobre otros alquileres como este que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general

• Español primero
  • Francés primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Lo más reciente en español
Francés primero
Inglés primero
Cualquiera
Lo más reciente en español
Patricia...
“Perfecto”
Escribió una opinión el 20 de mayo de 2018 para una estancia en mayo de 2018

Muy bien situado - Très bien situé
Muy bien acogido - Très bien accueillis
Muy limpio y bien arreglado - Très propre et bien agencé

Una muy buena vista ...

¿Te pareció útil esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Robin B
West Des Moines
Crítico de nivel 1
3 opiniones
Escribió una opinión el 20 de junio de 2018 para una estancia en mayo de 2018
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?

Lois2272

Crítico de nivel 6
117 opiniones
15 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 60 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 24 de febrero de 2018 para una estancia en enero de 2018
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   No.
¿Te pareció útil esta opinión?
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.ca. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
2 mar 2018
I must say, I feel slightly confused by your review. I felt that we had a very friendly month together. A month of many, many lengthy conversations about all manner and aspects. Except, it seems, the things that troubled you during your stay. I am particularly perplexed as your wife mentioned, on countless occasions, that you would both be back to stay in the future and that you were having a wonderful time. I am terribly sorry to discover now that this was not the case.

Firstly, I must address what I feel is your main issue, the stairs. It should be said at the outset, that it does clearly state on our website, as well as all our other booking platforms, that our apartments are duplexes (thereby having an internal staircase, which is photographed) and that the apartments are located on the second floor, as a result the climbing of two flights of stairs is necessary. It also specifies that, it being an old grain mill, it has no elevator. We do also declare the apartments unsuitable for anyone with a physical disability.

Your wife only spoke with me of your disability on your third day, I told her that I understood if you wanted to cancel your stay and that I could accommodate that, but she assured me that you could manage.

When you did, towards the end of your stay, ask to leave a few days early so as to stay with friends in Dublin, I refunded your money without question. I offered to drive you both to the train station with your bags at which point I learned you had actually booked into a hotel in galway. Why the deception I do not know. I drove you both to your new hotel and then did the trip a second time as you had forgotten one of your bags. Your wife then said again to me that you would both be back to stay at the Granary Suites in the future, and followed this with a text saying the same along with a pink heart and a smiley face. On reflection of your above complaints this is incomprehensible to me.

I do apologise for the plumbing issue, the bathrooms had recently been completely renovated and redecorated and the plumbers had put in a tap which was unsuitable to the water pressure of the apartment. When you spoke to me of it, I organised a plumber immediately. When the plumber arrived I brought him to your apartment. I paid the plumber later and therefore presumed he had fixed the problem. In all of our conversations, of which, again, I say there were many, you never mentioned to me that the issue was still ongoing, had I known this I would have had it fixed immediately.

Regarding the kitchen, it is fully stocked with all that is required by our guests that stay from three nights to as long as four months, as was the case last year. Just this Christmas we had a young family who cooked a full Christmas dinner without difficulty.

If a guest, on the rare occasion, leaves their dirty dishes or utensils, we wash them. However, if the guest doesn’t adequately clean them after use and places them away, it is hard for us to know this. There is a note asking guests to be considerate of the next guest arriving regarding both the dishes and the baby chair. I do apologise that this was the case.

I am sorry about the indicators on the oven and hob, these were wiped off when I used a cleaning agent. There is both a picture of them and a manual in the bottom drawer along with the microwave manual which you seemed to have overlooked.

I do apologise again for the broken toaster, however we did supply you with a new one within a half hour.

As property owners, it is always important that we are aware of any issues our guests encounter so that we can address them. This ensures that, not only the current guest will be more comfortable, but also that the next guests’ experience will be better.

Finally, it should be said, that as a guest it is incumbent on you to find accommodation suitable to your own specific needs, as only you are aware of them. Perhaps to save you any future difficulties, read the details provided for the apartment and look at the photographs and do let your host know what troubles you about the apartment so that they can make your stay a pleasant one.
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Ingresá fechas para obtener precios más precisos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Sos propietario de un alquiler de vacaciones? Creá un perfil para tu establecimiento acá.
Más ingresos
Ganá dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin cargos por adelantado ni contratos; conservás más dinero para vos mismo.
Es fácil de administrar
Confirmá las reservaciones con un solo clic y realizá un seguimiento de todo, desde la consulta hasta el check-out, incluso sobre la marcha.
Confianza para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos en línea protegidos, TripAdvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar tu casa con confianza.
Configurá tu perfil gratuito