Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
“Fantástica estancia, como siempre!”
viajeros más reservaron este establecimiento
Las reservaciones para esta casa se otorgan por orden de llegada. Asegurá tus fechas antes de que se ocupen
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reservación
Enviá una solicitud
Excelente
31 opiniones
Este establecimiento no está disponible para estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Consultá sobre otros alquileres como este que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general

• Español primero
  • Francés primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Lo más reciente en español
Alemán primero
Francés primero
Inglés primero
Cualquiera
Lo más reciente en español
Mr D
Bedford, Reino Unido
Crítico de nivel 2
8 opiniones
4 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 13 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 2 de junio de 2018 para una estancia en abril de 2018
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?

¿Te pareció útil esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
4 jun 2018
Thanks you so much for the fabulous review. I try to represent the apartment honestly and your review just says everything. Thanks for being such great guests and I’m glad you had such a nice time in Dubai and staying in my apartment.
I look forward to hosting you for your next trip :)
Regards
Chris
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
atul a
Crítico de nivel 4
34 opiniones
23 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 7 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 18 de mayo de 2018 para una estancia en diciembre de 2017
persona encontraron esta opinión útil.

¿Te pareció útil esta opinión?
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.in. Ver el original
29 may 2018
Thank you Atul for taking the time to review my apartment.

I must say that your review contains many inaccuracies, perhaps this is because you wrote it over 5 months after your stay and you can’t recollect things as they were?

Location - You state in your review that you gave 2 stars purely for its location, but you do not quantify why. It’s curious that you then go on to mention about over occupancy and the damage to my kitchen equipment that you were charged for.

I'd invite you to read my other reviews to see that other guests call out what a great location the apartment is, with sea and marina views, just a short walk from the beach, numerous restaurants & entertainment options and opposite a tram stop.

Over occupancy - My listing clearly states that the maximum occupancy is 3 people. This is the maximum permitted occupancy of the apartment as set by the Dubai Government.

In the listing I state that the apartment is more suited to 2 adults and a child, rather than 3 adults. I also state the actual size of the apartment on the listing and include a comprehensive set of photographs.
I'd certainly welcome your thoughts and feedback on how I can be clearer in describing my apartment.

It’s curious that you mention how small the apartment was, but also raise that you couldn’t bring another adult!

You booked the apartment in early November. This was well over a month in advance of your stay and not “at short notice” that you mention in your review.

When making the booking you stated that 3 people would be staying in the apartment, although when I sent an email to you on the 12th November you replied mentioning that there would be 4 people.

I immediately informed you and Trip Advisor that I would not be able to honour the booking due to the number of occupants.

I would like to point out that you would have received a 100% refund at this time if the booking was cancelled (you would not have had to pay 1/3 cancellation charges as you state in your review).

I actually suggested to you in my email that you should perhaps look at one or two bedroom apartments.

On the 13th November you sent me the below message via Trip Advisor:
“Dear Chris,
One of the guests has decided not to go ahead with the trip hence I would like to go ahead with your apartment only. I hope it works now.
Regards,
Atul

On that basis the booking proceeded.

Damage - May I start by saying that in the 7 years I have been renting my apartment that I have never had reason to withhold a deposit from any guests.My team in Dubai have been working for me for many years and I have never had any reason to question their integrity.

Upon check-in, guests are shown everything in the apartment and given a copy of the inventory. You were asked to inform the team if you discover any anomalies within 48hours. You did not notify my team of any issues.

When a guest checks-out of the apartment it is thoroughly cleaned and an inventory of equipment undertaken. At the time of check-out, the team noticed that a saucepan lid had been badly burnt. This was beyond repair.

My apartment manager (who conducts the check-ins and check-outs) plus my cleaning team are 100% positive that the lid was not damaged before you moved into the apartment.

My team purchased a new pan and lid (you cannot just purchase a new lid) and I provided TripAdvisor with the receipt. I only claimed back the cost of the pan and not the transportation cost that my team incurred.

As I previously informed you, I also had to arrange a special deep clean of the apartment after you moved out, due to the cooking smells that had permeated throughout the apartment. I did not charge you for this additional clean.

My apartment is priced competitively in the market of similar sized and located apartments. Some guests elect to stay in apartments that are further away from the beach and with less amenities on their doorstep - I fully appreciate everyone has their own preferences and priorities.

I wish you safe travels in the future.
Enza T
1 opinión
Escribió una opinión el 15 de abril de 2018 para una estancia en marzo de 2018

14 may 2018
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay Enza and that our local property management team demonstrated their usual high standards by looking after you really well.
Thank you for leaving our apartment really clean and tidy.
Of course I would be delighted for you to stay in our apartment again. I wish you happy future travels.
Regards
4 opiniones
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 8 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 29 de marzo de 2018 para una estancia en marzo de 2018
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
31 mar 2018
Thank you for your great feedback. I am so pleased that you both enjoyed your stay. Of course I would be delighted for you to stay in our apartment again.
Regards. Chris
David M
Crítico de nivel 5
93 opiniones
13 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 22 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 13 de noviembre de 2017 para una estancia en noviembre de 2017
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
17 nov 2017
David - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our local property management team demonstrated their usual high standards by looking after you really well.
Thanks for the great review and I look forward to accommodating you on your next stay :-)
Ingresá fechas para obtener precios más precisos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Sos propietario de un alquiler de vacaciones? Creá un perfil para tu establecimiento acá.
Más ingresos
Ganá dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin cargos por adelantado ni contratos; conservás más dinero para vos mismo.
Es fácil de administrar
Confirmá las reservaciones con un solo clic y realizá un seguimiento de todo, desde la consulta hasta el check-out, incluso sobre la marcha.
Confianza para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos en línea protegidos, TripAdvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar tu casa con confianza.
Configurá tu perfil gratuito